BESTOPE(NASV) Hair Straightening Brush Review4 min read
If you are ever like me,you must have faced a very challenging problem while finding a hair straightening brush which works on thick hair and doesn’t damage your hair.And that’s why today,i am doing writing BESTOPE Hair Straightening Brush review,which i think is the best hair straightening brush out there in the market.Its not the Best seller in its category for no reason.
Note : BESTOPE and NASV are the same products.They changed their name and Logo to BESTOPE,but Amazon continues to list and sell their products with NASV name.So,don’t worry about this.
- Anti-scald and anti-breakage design
- Supports Dual Voltage
- Controllable Temperatures
- Switch between °C and °F Effortlessly
- Auto-Lock Button
- LCD Temperature display
- Built in Ionizer
- Ceramic Iron Straightener + Detangling Brush + Anion Hair Massager (3 in 1)
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 4 x 3 inches
- Weight : 1.1 pounds
- Item model number: NASV-100
- Warranty : 60 days money back & 18-month worry-free guarantee
- Highest Temperature : 230°C / 446°F
Pros and Cons
- Because it is a Ceramic Iron Straightener + Detangling Brush + Anion Hair Massager,it becomes really handy when it comes to travelling and you don’t have to carry 3 different items
- Straightens hair in less than 20 minutes, with a couple of hair strokes in there to get the edges clean and straight.
- Works on African-American hair flawlessly
- When you grip the brush you will accidentally keep hitting the temperature buttons,although there is a lock on the temperature once you choose which level.
- It’s not for drying your hair,can only be used if your hair is dry
Also Read : Droiee Hair Straightener Brush ReviewOfficial Product page
Product Review of BESTOPE Hair Straightener
I prefer hair straighteners for the extra shine and volume, and to smoothen our hair which gets all messed up after using a Blow dryer instead of using Straightening irons, which fries your hair and damage them really bad.And so,today i am going to review BESTOPE Hair straightening Brush.
It has a Round head and a slim handle which comes really handy while straightening the hair.
Also,as you can see in the image,it has a nice LED Indicator which shows the Temperature.Also,the temperature range is pretty solid which can be increased till 450°F.But we reccomend the following temperature settings :
Moreover,it also acts as a detangling brush and a hair massager,as its bristles are soft but a little pointed,which gives a great feel while straightening.
The Ceramic bristles heat up to the ideal temperature pretty quickly,and unlike other straighteners,it does not take time while straightening (max. 20 minutes).You wont burn your fingers either,because it has cool tip.
I have a lot of frizzy and curly hair,so it helps me to detangle it,especially after a bad day.
The only downside which i felt was that you will accidently keep pressing buttons while straightening,but there is a lock button out there,which if you press,locks the temperature and then it doesn’t matter even if you play with the temp buttons.
Tips while using the Hair Straightener
- Dry your hair either with a hair dryer,or naturally.But if you use it on wet hair,it might cause issues.
- It comes with a cord,so you cannot use this while you are travelling.You will need an electric plug.
- If you want Volume in your hair,brush it near the roots,your hair will look bulkier and shinier .
While there are a lot of Hair Straightening Brush out there in the market, BESTOPE Hair Straightening Brush stands out because of its handy design and features, among the other products in its price range.So, if you are looking for a Hair Straightening Brush in the mid range, just go for BESTOPE, or the other close competition would be DROIEE Hair Straightening Brush.You can check out its review here
You can also check out this review,if you are on the fenceBuy on Amazon